- Support all brand of 3.5" SATA I / II / III* hard disk drive up to 4TB per drive
- Compatible with Macbook USB 3.0
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0
- Transfer rate up to 3.0Gbps via eSATA
- Power Sync: Power off in synchronization with PC
- Forced Convection Process
- Smart Fan function
- Thermal-Sensor built-in
- Auto & Manual mode
- 3 level of speed
- One button interface selection: Switch USB 3.0 or eSATA interface by pressing one button
- Supporting OS
- Windows XP / VISTA / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (with MBR enabled, supports total capacity up to 2TB)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 32/64 bit (with GPT enabled, supports total capacity more than 2TB)
- Mac OS 10.3 or later
- Power Adapter: 100V to 240V
- Dimension: 215(D) x 126(w) x 166(H) mm
- Weight: 1.8KG (excluding hard drive)
- Safety Specification: CE / FCC / Rohs
- Product Origin: Taiwan
Important Note: When connecting via eSATA interface, customer's computer hardware needs to have Port Multiplier w/ FIS-based switching in order to access multiple HDDs simultaneously.
For Mac User using 2012 Macs with build-in USB 3.0 Ports, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase or need support for HF2-SU3S2 and HFR2-SU3S2.
- HF2-SU3S2 Enclosure
- eSATA Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Power adapter (Universal)
- Power cord (US Type)
- User manual
- Screw driver
1:Mainboard's SATA port must support Port Multiplier.
2: We have tested and confirmed that HF2-SU3S2 works with Mountain Lion OSX 10.8.
3: If you have a 2012 Mac with build-in USB 3.0 and you are experiencing only USB 2.0 transfer speed, please contact us for more support.
4: If you are planning to purchase a HF2-SU3S2 to use with your 2012 Mac with build in USB 3.0, please contact us for more info.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Technical support email: email@example.com
Mediasonic Forum: http://forum.mediasonic.ca
We are constantly updating FAQ and technical issue in our forum. Please visit our forum or email us if you experience technical difficulty.